I've had a lot of positive comments from people as well, which has spurred me on to continue doing this, however there are a series of continuing probolems:
- Girls are ashamed to admit they're doing the challenge to other followers etc so aren't posting anything
- Girls have forgotten/can't be arsed
- Challenges aren't being done, and if they are im not being told about them!
- etc etc etc.
I'm frustrated. Incredibly frustrated. Before i continue being negative i want to say an absolutely HUGE thank you to Lisa, Victoria, Sam, Lyd and Charlotte, every week without fail i have a post or video to watch or read from you lot, and if i havent then ive got a text or email explaining why, and i really, really appreciate it that you take as much time out of your week as i do to continue with this!!
This week i've gained 1.5lbs, im not even remotely surprised. I've been feeling quite down and demotivated about everything; weight loss, uni, etc. This week i'm in a much better place mentally, ive started a couple of assignments and i'm blitzing along with them today, i've also stuck to points really well today so im hoping for a niiiice big loss for next week!
The challenge for this week is to tell me why you are taking part in this challenge? why did you sign up? do you feel you have achieved anything?
There are going to be a few changes to the challenge over the next couple of weeks:
1. I will be contacting the girls who 'can't be arsed' and informing them they have been removed from the challenge (i have no idea when this will be! due to the next point)
2. As i'll be incredibly busy with uni i wont be recording videos for a couple of weeks, i have asignments due and an economics exam on wednesday so my time is going to be used revising and writing :( videos should continue in the last couple of weeks of the challenge if they can!!
3. Those who have shown continuous loyalty etc throughout will be receiving a thank you from me at the end of the challenge, depending on how many people i have left taking part at that point, i may still post prizes!
On a concluding note, im sorry that this is so negative and awful but im genuinly upset that people have just dropped off as time has gone on. Filming a video takes me roughly 30 mins, editting it takes another 30-45mins, saving it takes 15mins, uploading it takes roughly 2 hours. Thats 3.5 hours out of my monday or tuesday!!
Anyway, heres a nice motivational picture for those of you who can be arsed!
To those of you who have been bothered, i look forward to your videos and blogs this week! xo